Quitting Smoking

Monday, April 23, 2012
This is, I was going to say harder but its not, harder than changing my eating habits.  They are both two significant lifestyle changes.
I actually have been having a very challenging time trying to quit since my heart attack.  My husband is a smoker and agreed to get on board with my plight.  We have tried pills in the past, cold turkey - tried it all and decided to try a treatment from the "electromedical Stimulation". 
It stimulates nerve endings in the ear.  There were no needles, and all you would feel was a pinch.  My husband and I are on day 2, no withdrawals, maybe a desire once in awhile, but then I realize - I am a non smoker - my brain has been reset. 
So, I will continue to replace my bad habits with good.  I have replaced smoking with short walks to get me started and keep my metabolism going.
My husband is amazed that he is not going through withdrawal from smoking and so am I - wish us luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment